Advantages & applications
LUX M12 is a strong and long-lasting machine, reliable over time.
Each Luxtower lighting tower undergoes a detailed and special manufacturing which makes it unique on the market:
- The metal body is first galvanized then powder coated by polyester to avoid corrosion.
- The vertical telescopic mast is galvanized and equipped with anti-shock plastic pads
- The metal body is equipped with a double asymmetrical air vents to prevent annoying jams
- Damping cage on Linz Alumen alternator to contain voltage surges
- Both control panels and projectors have plug & play system for an easier replacement in case of damage.
- Muffler is placed into an isolated metal case to prevent undue overheating
LUX M12 is suitable for outdoor applications and for wide areas:
- Construction sites
- Rental companies
- Extraction sites
THE LED BENEFIT
The application of LED technology on lighting towers is oriented towards reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, improving at the same time the performance and life of the lamps.
Unlike metal halide lamps, LED headlights provide:
- Instant lighting without waiting for overheating
- Up to 60% fuel savings compared to the metal halide or halogen
- Lamps life five times longer compared traditional ones.
- Up to 40.000 working hours
- Low environmental impact with about 50% CO2 reductions
- Less spare parts replacement
- No ballast, no ignitors, floodlight glass, no lamps