Advantages & applications
LUX C12 does not require any specific maintenance, completely silent and sustainable with zero-emission, no fuel costs.
Each Luxtower lighting tower undergoes a detailed and special manufacturing which makes it unique on the market:
- The metal body is first galvanized then powder coated by polyester to avoid corrosion.
- The vertical telescopic mast is galvanized and equipped with anti-shock plastic pads
- Both control panels and projectors have plug & play system for an easier replacement in case of damage.
LUX C12 has been designed for its versatility and ease of handling, making it suitable for many internal and external applications such as:
- Maintenance work in historic centers
- Indoor / outdoor events
- Extraction sites
- Events and exhibitions
- Rental companies
- Small construction sites
THE LED BENEFIT
The application of LED technology on lighting towers is oriented towards reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, improving at the same time the performance and life of the lamps.
Unlike metal halide lamps, LED headlights provide:
- Instant lighting without waiting for overheating
- Up to 60% fuel savings compared to the metal halide or halogen
- Lamps life five times longer compared traditional ones.
- Up to 40.000 working hours
- Low environmental impact with about 50% CO2 reductions
- Less spare parts replacement
- No ballast, no ignitors, floodlight glass, no lamps